To conform to UK Government advice for pubs we have the following system in place.
- We are operating a booking only service. Book via a link on our website.
This ensures we have a record of who visits us, with at least one reliable method of contacting the you in the event of an outbreak.
- We are not using the inside of the pub. The garden seating has been arranged to allow social distancing and each table is under a gazebo.
- Please restrict the size of your party to a maximum of six people.
- Please enter the pub via the gate in the car-park (the front door is locked).
- Please use the hand-sanitiser provided by the gate when entering and leaving the premises.
- A staff member will take your order and deliver it on a tray – please take the glass/es from the tray yourself.
- We prefer that you pay by contactless card.
The UK Government advice for venues catering to the public can be read here.