Kangy COVID Code
To conform to UK Government advice for pubs we have the following system in place.
- We are operating a booking only service. Book via a link on our website.
This ensures we have a record of who visits us, with at least one reliable method of contacting the you in the event of an outbreak.
It also allows us to regulate the number of visitors and avoid overcrowding the pub and helps maintain social distancing.
- Please restrict the size of your party to a maximum of six people.
- Please enter the pub via the gate in the car-park (the front door is locked).
- While you are in the pub, unless you are seated, please wear some form of face covering.
- Please wait by the door until a member of staff greets you and allocates you a table.
- While waiting, please use the hand-sanitiser provided by the door.
Likewise, on your way out, use the hand-sanitiser again.
- A staff member will take your order and deliver it on a tray – please take the glass/es from the tray yourself.
- We prefer that you pay at the end of your visit using a contactless card.
The UK Government advice for venues catering to the public can be read here.