Our reopening policy is a result of the latest government rulings. Our new procedures will be reassessed on 17th May and 21st June when government guidelines are expected to change.
Please note: We are not serving food until further notice.
Please check back for further updates.
- All bookings must be made via this website’s covid booking form.
- Each member of your group (no more than 6 – not 11, not 14, but 6) must be named and contact details given for them
- We obtain and save your details for the legally required time for track and trace purposes.
- There is also a QR code available for NHS track and trace purposes
- Your booking is not guaranteed unless you receive a confirmation. Please do not assume, as we are limited to seats and tables in the garden
- Please be aware of weather conditions and dress according. We have gazebos to help protect from sun and rain – but it is England after all!
- Please respect social distancing. Children may wish to wander, please discourage this. Remember, these rules are set to protect everyone
- Upon arrival and departure, please use the hand sanitiser we’ve provided
- Masks/face coverings are mandatory when using indoor toilet facilities
- Table service only is in operation, we will take your order and deliver it to you at the table
- Payment can be taken at your table if it is with cash. Our card reader will only reach to the back door.
→ Please give us notice, as to not cause a scrum at the doorway ←
Please respect our procedures (and staff) as we aim to provide a Covid safe environment for everyone.