We’re back under the rules imposed before the last lockdown – to recap:
- Please book a table before visiting – (click/tap here to book ).
- Each member of your group (no more than 6 – not 11, not 14, but 6) must be named and contact details given for them on the form.
- We obtain and save your details for the legally required time for track and trace purposes.
- There is also a QR code available for NHS track and trace purposes.
- Your booking is not guaranteed unless you receive a confirmation.
- Please do not assume, as we are limited to seats and tables.
- Please respect social distancing.
- Children may wish to wander, please discourage this.
- Upon arrival and departure, please use the hand sanitiser we’ve provided.
- Masks/face coverings are mandatory when indoors and not seated.
- Table service only is in operation, we will take your order and deliver it to you at the table.
- Payment can be taken at your table if it is with cash.
- If you’re outside, our card reader will only reach to the back door.
- Please give us notice, as to not cause a scrum at the doorway.
Please respect our procedures (and staff) as we aim to provide a Covid safe environment for everyone.